Season 5 of Fortnite is just one week away from closing and before the end, every Fortnite lover is searching for the challenges for the final week. Thanks to leakers who offered the essential leaks for the final batch of season 5. Go through the post to get updates regarding leaked Fortnite challenges.
To engage players developers release fresh content in the game including challenges and updates. And gamers want to know what is coming next before the release and in that case, data miners come to rescue. Fortnite challenges leaked is what every player crazy for.
Fortnite Challenges Leaked for Final Week of Season 5
Fortnite is all about completing challenges to get XP and gain different cosmetics and battle pass to proceed in the game. Season 5 is about to over and the challenges for the closing week have been leaked by iFireMonkey.
For completing every challenge in week 15 of season 5 players will get 40,000XP so no more delay now and let’s check out what are the challenges waiting for you in the final week:
- Distance travelled through sand (0/500)
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunnelling (0/5)
- Spend Bars (0/500)
- Purchase Item from a Character (0/1)
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1)
- Get Intel from a character (0/1)
- Hire a Character (0/1)
- Duel Characters (0/5) – 55,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/10) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/15) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/20) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/25) – 22,000 XP
When will Fortnite Season 6 release?
As I said above this is the final week of season 5 means season 5 will end soon and on 16th March season 6 will release.
So hurry up players, collect as many goodies as you can to level up in your battle pass.