Fortnite is a very popular game and has been gaining constant love from around the world. The leakers have recently leaked Fortnite challenges for Week 15. If you are searching for leaks, you must go through this article.
Fortnite is a very interesting game and has the capability to grab new players easily. The best thing about Fortnite is that it brings something new for players whether it be weekly challenges, Seasonal Updates, or version updates. These updates bind the users to the game and compel them to try out new things. Fortnite also goes through constant leaks, where leakers and data miners advertise its upcoming things before release. Fortnite Challenges Leaked is what every player wants to know more about.
So, here are Week 15 challenges that might adore you!
Fortnite Challenges leaked: Week 15
The greatest benefit to win Weekly challenges is to increase Fortnite Experience points and the using those XP to buy new things or to level up in the Battle pass.
Fortnite Week 15 is considered to be the last week of Season 5, and the challenges for this week have been leaked by the renowned leaked iFireMonkey. In this, the players will be earning 40,000XP for each epic challenge they complete and thus Fortnite Week 15 XP also is giving bonuses to players.
List of Fortnite challenges leaked: week 15
- Distance traveled through sand (0/500)
- Spend 5 seconds within 20 meters of enemies while sand tunneling (0/5)
- Spend Bars (0/500)
- Purchase Item from a Character (0/1)
- Upgrade a weapon (0/1)
- Get Intel from a character (0/1)
- Hire a Character (0/1)
- Duel Characters (0/5) – 55,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/10) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/15) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/20) – 22,000 XP
- Duel Characters (0/25) – 22,000 XP
Week 14 Challenges: At A Glance
- Collect Cookbooks from Pleasant Park and Craggy Cliffs (4)
- Harvest fruits and vegetables (8)
- Earn Bars to hire a Character (150)
- Visit different restaurant kitchens (2)
- Drive a vehicle from Sweaty Sands to Pleasant Park (1)
- Drop off a vehicle at the gas station in Lazy Lake or Catty Corner (1)
- Drive a vehicle from Pleasant Park to Lazy Lake (1)
- Damage opponents at greater than 50 meters away (1,000, 2,000, 3,000, 4,000, 5,000)
Well, folks, this is all about week 15 challenges, I hope you would love reading this. Fortnite Season 5 Week 15 is supposed to be the last week and Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is set to release on March 16th.
So, Do not miss a chance to win a weekly challenge and upto40000 XP. Grab the opportunity.s
I hope you would love reading it. Thank you!