Wish to change Roblox password but don’t have access to your Email or Phone Number? Well, in that case, don’t panic and scroll down the page to know how to get your account back without these credentials.
Roblox is a famous online gaming platform where you can showcase your creativity to the fullest. Since the account is owned by young players, Roblox passwords are generally easy to guess. Therefore, it is a consistent target of hackers where the user account details are being sold on the hacking forums.
Roblox has been winning hearts since its release and has a huge fan base with over 100 million monthly active users. The more the users are, the more the customized games available. Roblox is a great platform as here you can play according to your own choice. You pick a base and then customize your roblox character. Roblox is a collection of billions of games altogether.
This game initially doesn’t require any email or phone number to sign-up and this can make things complicated later on when the account gets hacked or the user forgets his Roblox password.
If you also get stuck in this unfortunate situation, then fret not as we are here with the quick guide to change/ reset Roblox Password without any fuss. Let’s have a look.
A Step-By-Step Guide to Change Roblox Password Within No Time
Roblox allows its users to change or reset passwords without using email or phone numbers. All have to do is follow the below-mentioned procedure and get the task done with much ease and comfort. Remember not to skip any of the steps to avoid any further trouble. Let’s get into it.
- Access the Roblox website on the web browser of your choice.
- Move your cursor to the ‘Setting’ cogwheel available at the top-right of the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, tap on the Settings option and move further.
- Now, locate the Edit button beside the password entry and click on the same.
- A dialog box will pop on the screen in which you are asked to enter the following details: Current Password, New Password, and Confirm Password. You are suggested to choose a password that is tough to guess and unique to your account.
- Once you are done with this, jump to the ‘Update’ button and click on it to get your password updated. This is how you can reset Roblox password without email.
Pro Tip: To change your Roblox Password, make sure you are logged into your Roblox account.
What to do If You Forget Roblox Account Password?
This is the main catch. Changing the Roblox account password when you know the previous one is not a strenuous task but resetting the same when you forget the old one surely a tricky task for any user.
At this point, the thing that can help you in recovering your account is either your verified email id or registered phone number. Without these two credentials, you are unable to get your Roblox account back.
This situation mainly happens when users either forget their current password or when their account gets hacked and their password is changed without their concern. Here, only your email id and phone number can help you out.
How to Reset Roblox Password In a Few Steps?
Let’s check out the process to change Roblox Password in case you forget it.
- Go to the official website of Roblox and proceed next to the login page.
- Tap on the ‘Forget Username/ Password’ option.
- Enter the Email id that you are registered at the time of creating a Roblox account. Or add the registered phone number.
- A password setting link will be sent to your email id or phone number.
- Click on the link and tap on the Reset Roblox Password option.
- You’ll be required to add the new password twice. Be sure to set the password that is difficult to guess and is completely new to your Roblox account.
- Tap on the submit button and get your Roblox password updated in less than no time.
These above-mentioned steps can help you in recovering your Roblox account if you have registered initially with your email id or phone number. However, if you don’t have any of these credentials and forget your password, then the only way out of the situation is to connect with Roblox Customer Support.
The users can visit the Roblox Customer Support Page at any time and let them know about the entire situation. In this way, one can reset Roblox password without phone number or email.
The Final Note:
Resetting Roblox Password without an email or phone number is not rocket science. The users can easily carry out the above-mentioned procedure to change Roblox Password hassle-free.
But, it is advised to either turn on the two-step verification mode or add your email id and phone number. These credentials help the users from getting stuck into such a mess and also eliminate the risk of losing the Roblox account forever.