Are you looking for a possible solution to Fix an Audio Renderer Error in Windows 10? Are you frequently encountering this Audio render Error in Windows 10? Do you get errors like “please restart your PC” while watching youtube videos? sometimes people get the error when they use ad Blocker. Are you too using? Read the article below to find the possible solutions to fix Audio Rendered errors in windows.
Watching youtube videos is today’s need. To find a solution to a problem, to watch entertainment videos, to Listen to songs, users navigate to youtube but what if you are not able to watch videos and an abrupt error is spoiling your mood. You might feel bad!
How to Fix an Audio Renderer Error in Windows 10?
There are a lot of methods to fix the audio renderer error. Lets us discuss them.
Method 1: Restart your computer
Restarting your computer might solve the issue. Because sometimes due to some temporary files, our system does not work well. And hence restarting is the best solution in that case.
Method 2: Clear Browser Cache
Friends, we time-to-time clear our cache, Just to clear any load from the computer and direct access to websites. Right? There might be a possibility that your browser has cached some error or virus and that might hinder you from watching youtube.
Method 3: Replug Sound Device
This method might not work so well but you can give it a try. Replug your sound device. Unplug and plug again the device.
Method 4: Close Audio Mixing programs
Sometimes, Audio mixing programs hinder you from watching youtube. If the background program running is “Mixcraft” then you can turn it off. Follow the steps below:
- Go to File and Click on Preferences
- Then Head to Sound Device and turn off the switch next to Exclusive Mode.
Method 5: Re-enable sound Devices
Re-enabling Sound Device might solve the issue in seconds. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the Start button.
- Type Device Manager and select it.
- Then, Open Audio inputs and outputs.
- Right-click your default audio device.
- Tap the option “Disable device” and Confirm “yes”
- Then again “enable” it. and you are done.
Method 6: Audio Drivers
The Rollback Audio Drivers method will work only if you have updated your Audio drivers before. You can roll back that update and move to the previous version. Follow the steps below:
- Go to Start and type Device manager
- Expand Audio inputs and outputs.
- Then Right-click defaults audio-video and Choose properties.
- Head to the Driver tab and then pick Rollback Driver.
Method 7: Update Audio drivers
This method is just opposite to the previous one. In the previous one, we are getting back to a lower version and in this, we will go up to a higher version.
- Go to Start and go to Device manager
- Expand Audio inputs and outputs and Right-click default audio video
- Go to properties and then to the Driver tab.
- pick the option Update Driver.
- Choose the automatic option to update to the latest version.
Method 8: Update web browser
We open youtube in a web browser only, right. So it is important to check whether your web browser is updated or not.
- In google chrome, open the Chrome menu.
- Then go to help And select Google chrome.
- Check if updates are available.
Method 9: Update Windows
Follow the steps below:
- Open start and Type windows update.
- Click enter button and check for updates.
- Install if available.
Method 10: Run TroubleShooter
- Go to the Start menu and Open troubleshoot settings.
- Additional Troubleshoot options.
- Select Playing Audio.
- Run the troubleshooter.
Well, friends! These are all possible solutions for audio renderer errors. One of the above solutions would definitely work for you.
If you have any other solution for the issue, kindly share it with us. We would love to update our reader’s views as well.
Share your feedback. Thank you!