If you are in the mood to buy NordVPN. I recommend you should go for NordVPN free trial once. The payment amount is also refundable if you cancel the subscription before 30 days. Whether you’re a big streamer or a frequent P2P sharer, you can do it all and still get a refund if you’re not happy with the service. Let’s know more about VPN.
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for virtual private network service. VPN redirects your connection to the internet through a remote server run by a VPN provider. It encrypts your Internet traffic and protects your online identity. The server becomes your secure launching pad for accessing various websites. However, when you try to access a website on the internet, you start by connecting to your internet service provider (ISP). They redirect you to any websites or other online resources that you wish to visit.Additionally, all your internet traffic passes through your ISP’s servers, which means they can see and log everything you do online.
For example: Consider a company network or college network where tools, resources are restricted to users within the same network. Users outside the network can not have access to the resources. Imagine yourself to be an employee of that company or student of that college. You will have access to all the resources up till you are in their network. But you are no longer on their network. What you have at your home is a normal internet connection which is a public network. Everyone can access internet resources hence it falls under public domain. VPN make’s the above scenario of accessing the company’s private network possible using your public network. It is a technology that makes you feel that you are directly connected to the private network.
Why choose NordVPN?
You don’t have to fear NordVPN. Moreover, it is the world’s fastest VPN. It not only ensures that your connection is secure with minimal speed loss. It also protects your internet connection from throttling, so your ISP can’t slow you down.
NordVPN is one of the biggest paid VPNs in the market today. It is a beginner-friendly app. It is known for its browser extensions and strong security and strict no-logs policy. Despite all this, you might not be ready to commit to a service that you’ve never tried. While some VPNs offer free trials. You don’t have to pay anything upfront, such offers are increasingly uncommon. But now NordVPN is also available for a free trial. Instead, NordVPN includes a 30-day money-back guarantee. The difference is that while you have to pay in advance, you can then get a full refund as long as you cancel within the 30-day period. This essentially makes NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee a month-long free trial account.
Nord VPN provides various features, which are as follows:-
- Powerful encryption for top-grade security
- No activity or connection logs
- Unlimited data for internet freedom
- turbo speeds with 5500+ servers worldwide
- Protection of 6 devices with a single account
- Double VPN for ultimate privacy
- VPN auto-connect for effortless online protection
- award-winning team available 24/7 customer support.
NordVPN free trial: more to know
NordVPN doesn’t offer a free VPN option that lets users test a limited version of the software. So, usually, a NordVPN trial requires you to sign up to a premium plan before having access to the software.But fortunately, the payment is fully refundable for 30 days. Whether you’re a big streamer or a frequent P2P sharer, you can do it all and still get a refund if you’re not happy with the service.
NordVPN free trial for new customers
It’s worth noting that on the Google Play Store, new customers can claim a seven-day free trial that doesn’t require payment (although you will have to hand over your billing details). That’s not available for iOS users, though. On balance, we’d recommend simply signing up and claiming back if you’re not happy with the service – it certainly saves the hassle of rushing any testing you’re planning on doing before you get charged.
Finally, NordVPN states that it does not offer refunds on purchases made through the Apple App Store. To get one, you have to go through Apple itself. To avoid this, we’d recommend signing up on desktop no matter how you plan on using the service.
How to download NordVPN?
It’s important you remember to cancel the subscription before the 30 days are up.
Follow the step-by-step guide for the NordVPN free trial hack that gives you 30 days of free service, risk-free.
- Go to the NordVPN website and tap “Get NordVPN”. This may be phrased differently (for example “Save 65% Now”) if there’s an active special offer).
- Choose a plan that you want. You have the option of a one-month, one-year, or two-year plan. Remember, you will be charged the entire sum of the term that you choose. If you will cancel it before 30 days. You will receive a full refund. You may prefer to select the one-month plan for the smallest initial payment. If you end up deciding to subscribe to NordVPN long-term, you might want to consider a longer term plan as these work out much cheaper per month.
- Create your account. This requires you to enter your email address as well as a payment method. NordVPN accepts a wide range of payment methods including all major credit cards, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofort, Alipay, UnionPay, and cryptocurrencies. Below the Continue button it says the following: “You’re 100% backed by our 30-day money-back guarantee.” This money-back guarantee applies to all payment types.
- After completing your payment details. You will receive an email with confirmation of your account details. Click on the ‘Set Password and Activate Account’ button.
- Create a password for your NordVPN account and click Change Password.
- Now you can download NordVPN to your device. The version shown should match that of the browsing device you’re using. Upon opening the NordVPN app, you’ll be prompted to log in.
- You’re all set! You can now enjoy 30 days of free service without restriction. Remember, the 30-day money-back guarantee lasts for exactly 30 days. For example, if you subscribe at 12 PM on May 1, you’ll have until 12 PM on May 31 to claim your refund.
How to get refund after NordVPN free trial?
If you decide that NordVPN isn’t for you, you can easily cancel and request a full refund. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Go to the NordVPN website. Click on My Account and enter your login details if you’re not already logged in.
- Under My Services, click on the three dots next to the Change Plan button. Then click on Cancel automatic payments.
- You’ll then be asked to Confirm Cancellation. You’ll also see an option to keep automatic payments in case you’ve changed your mind.
- Automatic payments are now canceled! You’ll also now see that your VPN plan says it will expire soon.
- Next, you’ll need to contact NordVPN’s customer support in order to cancel your account and request a refund. You can do this by clicking on the speech bubble icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Make the refund request via email or live chat. You’ll be asked for some basic information including your payment method, plan type, amount paid, and the date of payment. You will then receive confirmation of cancellation and the refund. Note that it may take a few days for the refund to be processed and for the funds to be returned to you.
NordVPN free trial: money-back guarantees
NordVPN guarantees a money-back trial for free for up to 30 days. In fact, some popular VPNs offer even longer money-back guarantees. Moreover, CyberGhost’s money-back guarantee is 45 days.
With some VPN money-back guarantees are quite difficult. As it becomes difficult to contact the provider. There’s no need to worry about this with NordVPN’s money-back guarantee offers live chat support that is easy to find. There’s also the option of email and NordVPN is very quick to reply.
Another problem faced by some VPN money-back guarantees is that there they include some sort of condition hidden in the small print. For example, a VPN provider may state that a certain payment method isn’t covered by the guarantee. But, there may even be a limit on the resources that can be used during the free trial period in order for the guarantee to be valid. In contrast, NordVPN’s money-back guarantee is transparent with no hidden surprises.
VPN free trials
While a money-back guarantee requires you to make payment.But, a free trial doesn’t require payment as it is free, right? Moreover, it’s important to know that free trials have a number of downsides that are also worth considering.
One of the main issues with free trials is that they usually only run for a few days. This gives you less time to truly test the service. However, money-back guarantees are generally offered for a maximum of 30 days. Furthermore, free trials tend to be very limited, offering only the most basic VPN features. Whereas VPN is much more than you see in trials. For example, you may encounter fewer servers and even bandwidth limits. NordVPN’s money-back guarantee includes unrestricted access to all features, helping you make a more informed decision.
It is worth trying. The steps given above in the article will help you to experience NordVPN free trial. Moreover, NordVPN guarantees a money-back trial for free for up to 30 days. This essentially makes NordVPN’s 30-day money-back guarantee a month-long free trial account.