How to get Fortnite on iPhone-Fortnite download ios. Fortnite is currently unavailable on iPhones and iOS software. This is due to the legal battle between Epic Games and Apple. This has led to millions of players struggling to enjoy the BR title on their devices.
But don’t worry, there are some simple yet effective methods of enjoying Fortnite on iOS in 2021. Those who have played this game on their iPhones can re-download it easily. New users have to find people who had Fortnite on their devices before the ban.
Playing Fortnite on iPhone in 2021
It has been quite a year since Apple first banned Fortnite from iPhones and iOS. In 2020, Epic Games’ BR title became the biggest gaming platform.
All those players who had downloaded the free-to-play title before the Apple Store ban can still play this game even after the ban. This will happen as Fortnite will still stay in the ‘purchased’ section of the app shop.
By following these steps, they can download Fortnite yet again: Fortnite download ios
- First Open App Store
- Then Tap the Account option on the top-right corner
- In the next step choose the ‘All Purchases’ option under the Accounts
- Now Visit the ‘My purchases’ option. (It will then display a list of all the applications that have been downloaded on the iPhone.)
- Now you have to Type ‘Fortnite’ in the search bar
- The results will display the game. Now hit the download button
Currently, this is the only credible way for former players to download Fortnite on iPhone in 2021.box tv sign-in code
How newbies can download Fortnite on iOS-Fortnite download ios
Gamers who haven’t played the title before but now they want to try it must find someone who used to play it before the ban.app valley Fortnite.Fortnite ios download.HBO max service code ps4
Then after that, they have to use the ‘Family Sharing’ feature on iOS to receive and download Fortnite. Fortnite download ios. app valley Fortnite.Fortnite downloader.HBO max service code
Here are the steps to use the ‘Family Sharing’ feature:Fortnite download ios
- First Open Settings
- Now Access Apple ID by clicking on the name
- Now you have to Choose the ‘Setup Family Sharing’ option
- In the next step Turn on ‘Purchase Sharing’ and ensure that the option is turned on
- Now you have to add a payment method with valid details
- Now Visit the App Store
- Click on the Purchased tab
- Now you have to select the account of the person who had downloaded Fortnite before the ban
- In the last, you just have to search for the game and download it
By using the methods mentioned above, iPhone users can somehow play Fortnite in 2021. One thing to note here is that some third-party websites also claim to sell the game for free. The best advice is to avoid these websites since they involve scams.