Whatsapp, one of the most popular chat apps, is always adding new features for its users to ensure that they have the best experience possible. The new feature available on WhatsApp is to Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on Android, iOS. You may be having the thought Is it possible to send WhatsApp messages without typing? Yes, thanks to the excellent voice recognition software available on both Android and iPhones, this is achievable. Before allowing WhatsApp to send messages for you without typing, you may need to adjust some settings. When you don’t have physical access to your Android or iOS device but are close by, this capability can come in handy. You can also use your phone’s speech assistant to read fresh WhatsApp messages. It does, however, necessitate additional permissions.
Since 2015, Google Assistant is allowing users to send WhatsApp messages using their voice. In 2016, Apple made Siri available to third-party messaging apps, which WhatsApp took use of very soon following the official release of iOS 10.
Make sure you’re using the recent WhatsApp version before starting the steps to send WhatsApp messages without typing on an Android device. You must also have the most recent version of Google Assistant on your phone. Google Play has a feature that allows you to manually check for updates.
How to Stop Crashing Google App on Android?
Send WhatsApp Messages Without Typing on Android
- Go to profile photo in the top-right area of Google Assistant, select Popular Settings, and scroll down to Personal results. Activate the feature.
- Then you need to activate the voice assistant, say “Hey Google” or “OK Google.”
- You can now say “Send a WhatsApp message to…” followed by the name of the contact to whom you wish to send a message.
- Google Assistant will now prompt you to describe the message you wish to send over WhatsApp. You must react with a clear voice and your message.
- Simply say “Okay, send it” to have Google Assistant send your message without requiring you to enter it on the screen.
To achieve a completely hands-free experience, you’ll also need to enable Google Assistant to work without unlocking your phone. Go to Popular Settings > Lock screen to accomplish this.
- Tap on Toggle on Listen for “Hey Siri” under Settings > Siri & Search.
- To enable Siri connection, scroll to the bottom and choose WhatsApp, then allow Use with Ask Siri.
- “Hey, Siri!” is now possible. “Send a WhatsApp message to…”, accompanied by the correct person name to whom you’d like to send the message.
- Siri will inquire as to what you wish to communicate. The assistant can then inform you what message you wish to send to the contact.
- A sample of your message will now display on the screen of your iPhone. Siri will read it to you as well.
- You’ll be asked if you’re ready to send the message by Siri. If you’re okay with the text, you can choose to send your message to your contact via WhatsApp by selecting “Yes.”
If you’re using your voice commands to use WhatsApp for the first time on an iOS device, you’ll need to grant Siri access to your WhatsApp data. Siri occasionally fails to work with WhatsApp and displays an error code that reads, “Sorry, there’s a problem.” Please try once more.”