Instagram helping creators earn money! Instagram one of the most widely used social media apps always strives harder to provide a safe and profitable platform to all its users. The content creation culture which has taken the limelight on social media recently will definitely be the thing of the future. And Instagram is making consistent efforts in developing this culture and providing content creators a plethora of ways and tricks to earn on Instagram.
- Instagram disclosed three brand new features which will help the creators to make money from
- A YouTuber having one million subscribers speaks about the amount he earns from creating videos
- The peak plan for brands of fashion seeking to become famous on TikTok
- And many of which include Trisha Paytas started by Youtube quitting the “Frenemies” podcast and creator economy startup news
Mark Zuckerberg unveiled 3 Instagram features aimed at helping creators earn money
The very first time Instagram launched the “Creator Week,” a virtual event for three days, on Tuesday.
To commence, Mark Zuckerberg uncovered brand new features and tests which are aiming to help creators earn money.
Sydney Bradley gave out some coming-up tools Zuckerberg stated.
Following are three significant takeaways from Livestream Instagram :
Native affiliate marketing tools for creators will be started by Instagram. Zuckerberg said that Brands will now be able to set their own rates for the commission.
- More tools will be available for creators so that they can sell their own products and merchandise. Creators with their own products will be able to link to their shops in their personal profiles.
- Creators will have the chance to earn extra money through tips. Instagram and Facebook are adding tipping features that allow fans to pay creators.