Did you download the latest software update of OnePlus yet?
Software Version Name: OxygenOS 184.108.40.206.GM57AA
Below are the updates you will get that will make your OnePlus experience richer than ever.
System Fixes in OnePlus
- Power Consumption is reduced
- Improved Overheating Control Management
- Fixed the issue of not being able to play high-definition videos on some video platforms.
- Upgraded Android Security Patch to the latest 2021.06
The crash issue of the file manager is fixed completely.
- No more issue of camera going blur while shooting full-size videos
- Improved camera stability
Optimized the dial pad UI effect
How to download the latest software update on OnePlus?
It is very easy to download and install the latest software updates on all the models of OnePlus.
- Go to Settings on your OnePlus mobile.
- Scroll to the bottom section and select About Phone.
- On the next screen it will display all the information related to your OnePlus device. You can see the Version status as well. If the device is of latest version it won’t display any New Update text.
- If it displays then just click on the button and let your device download the updates.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the internet while you are downloading the software updates.
- Once the download is complete, Next you need to install the updates.
- Restart your phone by clicking on the button shown on the screen.
You can download the latest software updates for your OnePlus phone from File Manager Application and from a Third Party Software as well.