Cultivate Snapchat Dark Mode on iOS
How to Activate Dark Mode in Snapchat for iPhone
Snapchat for iOS comes with a built-in dark theme that you can switch to whenever you want your app to appear in dark mode. You can enable it from Snapchat’s settings window.
1. Open Snapchat and tap the Bitmoji icon in the top left corner of your phone’s screen. Then tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
2. In the settings menu, scroll down and dab App Appearance.
3. Select the option labeled Always Dark.
4. Snapchat immediately switches from light mode to dark mode. If you later want to go back to the default theme, go back to the screen above and tap Always Light.
5. Match Snapchat to your iPhone’s system theme
Alternatively, you can configure Snapchat to check your iOS system theme. To do this, choose the Match System choice on the App Appearance screen.
If you’re unfamiliar with the iPhone’s system-wide dark color scheme, you can quickly enable it from Control Center. To do this, lift down from the top right of the screen, press and hold the brightness slider, and tap the Dark Mode icon. Recite the exact steps if you want to go about to the default light theme.
You can also set dark mode according to a schedule. B. Automatically enable at night and disable during the day – via iOS system settings (open Settings and tap Display & Brightness > Options). For more information, see How Dark Mode Works on iPhone. For best results, combine with iOS’s built-in Night Mode.
Cultivate Dark Mode in Snapchat for Android
Unlike iOS, Snapchat’s Android app does not support dark themes. However, a workaround is available to use apps in dark mode by forcing the app to use the system’s dark color scheme for unsupported apps.
Catch? This workaround doesn’t work for his Snapchat versions from early 2020 onwards, so you’ll have to downgrade to an older app version. However, this will prevent you from taking advantage of new Snapchat features.
Android Force-Dark Feature
You should start with Force Dark Mode for apps that are not supported on Android phones. This can be done from the hidden Developer Options screen.
1. Unlock the Settings app on your Android device, scroll down and tap About Phone. Then scroll down again and tap Build number repeatedly (5-10 times) until Developer Mode is enabled.
2. Return to the previous screen and tap System > Developer options.
3. Turn on the button following to Force-Dark Override.
Install Prior Version of Snapchat
Android apps cannot be downgraded from the Play Store, so you will need to remove the present installation and sideload the more aged version of the app.
1. Click and hold the Snapchat icon on your Android device’s home screen or app drawer. Then remove his current Snapchat installation by dragging it to the uninstall icon or to the top of the screen.
2. See an APK storage such as APK Mirror and download Snapchat v.10.72.0.0 to your Android
3. Select Open to open your Snapchat download. The first time you sideload an app, tap Settings and turn on Allow from this source.
4. Click Install > Open.
5. Snapchat will appear in Dark Mode. Sign in with your credentials and supply permissions for apps to drive on your phone.
Incapacitate intuitive Snapchat updates for apps in the Google Play Store. To accomplish this, search for Snapchat and uncheck the “Turn on automatic updates” box in the upper right corner of the screen.
Snapchat brings chat and video calls to the web
Snapchat’s new feature allow creators build AR experiences